The Model Driven Software Network

Raise your level of abstraction

Call for Speakers for Code Generation 2011 now available

I’ve just announced the Code Generation 2011 Call for Speakers.

CALL FOR SPEAKERS

Submission Deadline – Friday January 21st 2011

We are seeking high-quality session proposals covering any aspect of MDSD (including Domain-Specific Languages (DSLs), Model-Driven Architecture (MDA), Domain-Specific Modelling, Generative Programming, Software Product Lines and related areas).

Sessions could cover topics such as:

• Defining and implementing modelling languages
  • Code Generation and Model Transformation tools and approaches
  • Language evolution and modularization
  • Domain Analysis and Domain Engineering
  • Tool and technology adoption
  • Meta Modeling
  • Runtime virtual machines versus direct code generation
  • Approaches to code generation
  • Approaches to combined development (partial code generation with partial handwritten code)
  • Flexibility in code generation

Hands-on sessions, experience reports, tutorials, panels and other interactive sessions based on any aspect of these and related approaches are particularly encouraged.

In addition to paying no conference fees, being a speaker gives you a unique opportunity to share your experiences with our audience.

Visit the Code Generation 2011 website for more information.

Views: 88

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I want to participate as a speaker at Code Generation 2011.
I can collaborate giving a speech about my own Code Generation Tool(Zumcoder) and also sharing my experience and difficults that I've found

Hi Mark,

I was wondering if I could participate as a Speaker on the Code Generation 2011 conference.

What do I need to do to get your approval?

I intent to address a speech about my own code generation tool (ZumCoder).

I'll gather together everything what is necessary to be qualified.

I wait for your considerations
You need to create a session description and submit it to us. We have a program committee and they evaluate every submission to come up with the finished programme.

One key area we consider is what benefits participants will get from taking part in your session.

See http://www.codegeneration.net/cg2011/speak.php for more details on what you need to do.

I'm afraid we don't consider proposals that don't follow our process.
thanks I'll submit my proposal
Thanks to everyone who submitted a proposal. The program committee is now reviewing all submissions and we expect the program to be available at the end of February.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Mark Dalgarno.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service