The Model Driven Software Network

Raise your level of abstraction

Rui Curado's Discussions (96)

Discussions Replied To (87) Replies Latest Activity

"I agree with Jorge"

Rui Curado replied Apr 17, 2009 to MDSD and Software Product Line Books

2 Apr 17, 2009
Reply by Rui Curado

""But it must be reviewed by others, if the tool really does a good job." I am in th…"

Rui Curado replied Apr 2, 2009 to How to make MDSD more attractive to the "mere developer mortal"?

12 Apr 5, 2009
Reply by Ed Merks

"Thanks Lothar. That's a very good explanation and example of how the industry is tod…"

Rui Curado replied Apr 2, 2009 to How to make MDSD more attractive to the "mere developer mortal"?

12 Apr 5, 2009
Reply by Ed Merks

"People use all sorts of shortcuts to jump directly to coding. It's human (developer)…"

Rui Curado replied Mar 23, 2009 to Is UML a good analysis formalism?

2 Mar 23, 2009
Reply by Sean Kavanagh

""Do you think that having different stages of MDD generating code on demand and not…"

Rui Curado replied Mar 20, 2009 to How to make MDSD more attractive to the "mere developer mortal"?

12 Apr 5, 2009
Reply by Ed Merks

"I agree that people are more productive if they work for objectives instead of worki…"

Rui Curado replied Mar 18, 2009 to How to make MDSD more attractive to the "mere developer mortal"?

12 Apr 5, 2009
Reply by Ed Merks

""Perhaps the community needs to grow bigger before we find uses for it, other than g…"

Rui Curado replied Mar 17, 2009 to Is this community dead already, and what does that mean to MDSD?

13 Jun 26, 2009
Reply by Mark Dalgarno

"Thanks for all those who answered, and for those who just read it. I didn't declare…"

Rui Curado replied Mar 16, 2009 to Is this community dead already, and what does that mean to MDSD?

13 Jun 26, 2009
Reply by Mark Dalgarno

"Thanks Jon. "Could you call that a meta software product line?" I guess so. For me…"

Rui Curado replied Feb 18, 2009 to Can CRUD generators be considered a Software Product Line?

7 Feb 18, 2009
Reply by Rui Curado

"As a followup to my initial question, I was putting it in the context of application…"

Rui Curado replied Feb 18, 2009 to Can CRUD generators be considered a Software Product Line?

7 Feb 18, 2009
Reply by Rui Curado

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Mark Dalgarno.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service