Raise your level of abstraction
A professional short course in model-driven development and software engineering, including:
* UML, Agile and Model-based development (MBD)
* Domain-specific languages and reuse
* Model transformations and code generation
* Software modernisation and re-engineering
* Big Data analysis techniques
* Agent-based techniques
* Case studies of successful use of Agile and MBD in finance
The course includes practical instruction and guidance on the effective adoption of Agile and Model-based Development.
The course is taught by Howard Haughton, formerly of Deutsche Bank and JP Morgan, and with over 20 years experience in financial software development; Steve Phelps, an expert in financial data analysis, and Kevin Lano, a leading expert in MBD.
Cost: £750 per delegate (-10% discount up to 1st July)
Location: King's College London, Strand, London WC2R 2LS
For further information see www.dcs.kcl.ac.uk/staff/kcl/fse or contact email@example.com
Add a Comment