Raise your level of abstraction
We are working on an interesting development of an MDA/xUML tool.
Enterprise Analyst (www.enterpriseanalyst.net) currently offers:
- UML compilation (class diagram, states diagram, use case diagram)
- UML interpretation - from classes and states to objects and execution
- OCL and implementation language support (implementation by capture - the tool will generate "methods' code" as the modeler simulates its behavior! No coding!)
- UML object and sequence diagram generation
- static model analysis and metrics
It is basically an UML virtual machine enchanced by a simple implementation language. Some screen-shots are added for reference. Demo videos are available on-line.
We are currently working on use case execution with dynamic UI implementation, initially from the class model only, and later from the use cases as well.
Comments are welcome and appreciated!