The Model Driven Software Network

Raise your level of abstraction

Book Recommendations on MDSD and complementary areas

Until today I have bought and recommend what I considered the 4 best books that would cover MDSD and other complementary areas:

Model-Driven Software Development: Technology, Engineering, Management (2006)
Markus Völter, Thomas Stahl, Jorn Bettin, Arno Haase, Simon Helsen
ISBN 0470025700

Reuse-based Software Engineering: Techniques, Organizations, and Measurement (2002)
Hafedh Mili, Ali Mili, Sherif Yacoub, Edward Addy
ISBN 0471398195

Domain-Specific Modeling (2008)
Steven Kelly, Juha-Pekka Tolvanen
ISBN 0470036664

Software Factories: Assembling Applications with Patterns, Models, Frameworks, and Tools (2004)
Jack Greenfield, Keith Short, Steve Cook, Stuart Kent, John Crupi
ISBN 0471202843

What are the books you recommend?

Views: 98

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

A chance to plug my own book! Of course my opinion is completely biased and should be taken with a shaker of salt.
I would recommend Real-Time Object Oriented Modeling (1994) by Bran Selic, Garth Gullekson and Pault T. Ward, ISBN 0-471-59917-4. It was one of the firsts books I read in this area, and I think that it is one of the classic books on model based software development. Even if it came out already in 1994, I still think that it has a lot of good stuff, especially if you are into the development of real-time systems.
I asked speakers coming to our Code Generation 2007 conference for their recommendations. I blogged about it at the time here.

Amazing >>> Thank you >>> The first book is a good way to start >>> This is a direct link to it

Model-Driven Software Development: Technology, Engineering, Managem...

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Mark Dalgarno.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service