The Model Driven Software Network

Raise your level of abstraction

All Discussions Tagged 'model' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

LWC2012 program

In 10 days time, I'll be leaving home for LWC2012 and Code Generation 2012. On March 27th, the day before Code Generation, we'll see the se…

Started by Angelo Hulshout

2 Mar 17, 2012
Reply by Angelo Hulshout

Current limitations of MDD and its implications

FYI, Standford is opening a free online course named Model thinking. I think this is a great course for a foundation understanding of model…

Started by Tu, Hoang Do

12 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by Andriy Levytskyy

Concrete syntax, Abstract syntax, .... 'Exhibit' Syntax.. tossing a 'new term' for PSM,PDM..

In Model Driven Software Development(MDSD), we have syntax terms for PIM level as Concrete syntax for graphical model symbols and Abstract…

Started by K. Ramesh

0 Oct 31, 2011

The MDD and DSL cracked, new era of software development is here

Hello respective fellow modellers!   I apologize I found such a live community this late or would have posted here sooner.   There was an e…

Started by Kalle Launiala

7 Sep 26, 2011
Reply by Kalle Launiala

How to build a custom model interpreter in a model-driven way

Blogs by Johan den Haan, Stefano Butti and Jordi Cabot raised interesting discussions about code generation (CG) and model interpretation (…

Started by Andriy Levytskyy

0 Jul 20, 2011

Steven Kelly interview for MDSN - recording online in Vimeo

I have just published the recording of this monday's MDSN interview with Steven Kelly on Vimeo. At the time of writing, it is still convert…

5 Nov 22, 2010
Reply by Andreas Leue

Language Workbench Competition

During and after CodeGeneration 2010, we spent some time devising a case and setting up a format for what we now call the Language Workbenc…

0 Sep 14, 2010

Agile Platform 5.1 released

OutSystems has just released the Agile Platform 5.1, a complete solution that covers the entire life-cycle of web applications and business…

Started by Tiago Simões

1 Jul 6, 2010
Reply by Tiago Simões

Enterprise Analyst: An Executable UML tool

We are working on an interesting development of an MDA/xUML tool. Enterprise Analyst (www.enterpriseanalyst.net) currently offers:   - UML…

Started by Aleksandar Orlic

5 Jun 29, 2010
Reply by Rafael Chaves

Free version of the Agile Platform

Do you want to create a web application but you don't know how to write code? Or you do know but you are afraid that the code will get too…

Started by Tiago Simões

0 May 8, 2010

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Mark Dalgarno.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service