The Model Driven Software Network

Raise your level of abstraction

Johan den Haan's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Andreas and Rui, I mostly distinguish between software development and software e…"

Johan den Haan replied Jan 31, 2011 to Is there a future for Model Driven Development?

10 Aug 14, 2012
Reply by Glenn Engstrand

"Hi Vel, It's a bit of a broad question. I wrote a couple of articles which may be o…"

Johan den Haan replied Oct 19, 2010 to Issues in driving Model Driven Software Development

1 Oct 19, 2010
Reply by Johan den Haan

"At Mendix we are using model execution for more than five years, so models@runtime s…"

Johan den Haan replied Jun 9, 2010 to What are the main trends in MDSD - according to you?

15 Jun 21, 2010
Reply by Etienne Juliot

"Some suggestions of things I see: - Model execution is a viable alternative to code…"

Johan den Haan replied Jun 7, 2010 to What are the main trends in MDSD - according to you?

15 Jun 21, 2010
Reply by Etienne Juliot

"Another topic idea: "How to make MDSD more mainstream?". MDSD isn't that popular, a…"

Johan den Haan replied May 19, 2010 to Submit a BoF for Code Generation 2010

6 May 19, 2010
Reply by Peter Bell

"I would like to suggest the topic: "Code generation or Runtime virtual machines?".…"

Johan den Haan replied May 19, 2010 to Submit a BoF for Code Generation 2010

6 May 19, 2010
Reply by Peter Bell

"Maybe you can also take some 'myths' from this article: http://www.theenterprisearch…"

Johan den Haan replied Nov 3, 2009 to MDSD - Myths wanted

9 Feb 7, 2010
Reply by Mark Dalgarno

"No problem Vlad. Maybe you can change it a little bit. Now it confuses people, beca…"

Johan den Haan replied Feb 13, 2009 to

just now

"Hi Vlad, I didn't argue that every DSL should be based on BPMN or BPEL, that was ju…"

Johan den Haan replied Feb 13, 2009 to

just now

"Q1: Should DSL just be an UML model graphical extension? First, I don't believe in…"

Johan den Haan replied Feb 10, 2009 to

just now

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Mark Dalgarno.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service