The Model Driven Software Network

Raise your level of abstraction

Pedro J. Molina's Discussions (26)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you very much Lothar for your interest & comments on the topic. A lot of t…"

Pedro J. Molina replied Mar 2, 2015 to End user programming and Mobile Apps

5 Mar 2, 2015
Reply by Lothar Behrens

"Thank you very much Rui! I found the idea of comparing the tools with practical exam…"

Pedro J. Molina replied May 12, 2011 to Essential MDD tool first public beta released

2 May 12, 2011
Reply by Pedro J. Molina

"Steimann's verdict was needing an urgent replay and you did it! I full agree with yo…"

Pedro J. Molina replied Mar 7, 2011 to Models and reality: upon the verdicts on MDA/MDD

1 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Pedro J. Molina

"Yes Rui, thank for fixing it! In what other thing I could be thinking of? }:)"

Pedro J. Molina replied Nov 19, 2010 to Modeling will be commonplace in three years time (or so Stephen Mellor says)

10 Nov 19, 2010
Reply by Pedro J. Molina

"The other day, lunching with colleagues, we think aloud and conclude about project m…"

Pedro J. Molina replied Nov 18, 2010 to Modeling will be commonplace in three years time (or so Stephen Mellor says)

10 Nov 19, 2010
Reply by Pedro J. Molina

"Hi: If you plan just to generate documentation for your requirements it's ok. Probab…"

Pedro J. Molina replied Jul 9, 2010 to SysML requirements diagrams for MDA software modeling

13 Sep 10, 2010
Reply by Lee Riemenschneider

"Hi JJ: If I can show nice Objective-C very well pretty-printed, can anyone argue tha…"

Pedro J. Molina replied Apr 19, 2010 to MDSD (not) for the iPhone?

8 Apr 19, 2010
Reply by Jean-Jacques Dubray

"I agree with the Rafael and Rui point of view. To my understanding, Apple has forbi…"

Pedro J. Molina replied Apr 18, 2010 to MDSD (not) for the iPhone?

8 Apr 19, 2010
Reply by Jean-Jacques Dubray

"Very nice topic Angelo! I fully agree with Bernhard comments. Moreover, MDD provide…"

Pedro J. Molina replied Feb 16, 2010 to MDD and software architecture - where do they meet, and where do they collide?

4 Feb 17, 2010
Reply by Angelo Hulshout

"I agree with Rui. Another nice & practical book for starters with Java backgroun…"

Pedro J. Molina replied Jan 29, 2010 to Can be a multithreaded server created with MDD?

9 Feb 2, 2010
Reply by Ricardo

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Mark Dalgarno.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service