The Model Driven Software Network

Raise your level of abstraction

Mountriver TY Yu's Discussions (60)

Discussions Replied To (51) Replies Latest Activity

"InfoQ: Why did MDE Miss the Boat? Posted by Jean-Jacques Dubray on Oct 27, 2011 Focu…"

Mountriver TY Yu replied Oct 28, 2011 to Have Models Filed?

17 Nov 3, 2011
Reply by Mountriver TY Yu

"It appears that most people not opposed to the view? like as Rui said: “MDA has fail…"

Mountriver TY Yu replied Oct 28, 2011 to Have Models Filed?

17 Nov 3, 2011

"wrote a new post on my blog that illustrated my view of the three spaces for entitie…"

Mountriver TY Yu replied Oct 28, 2011 to Are there two different abstract hierarchies to software?

7 Oct 28, 2011

">It's a really interesting question whether software uses abstractions, or whethe…"

Mountriver TY Yu replied Oct 19, 2011 to Are there two different abstract hierarchies to software?

7 Oct 28, 2011

"“software's world view”, this is a good metaphor. Software needs to know some things…"

Mountriver TY Yu replied Oct 18, 2011 to Are there two different abstract hierarchies to software?

7 Oct 28, 2011

"Hi! Antreas, I'm writing a reply to you last comment and see this. It IS my complete…"

Mountriver TY Yu replied Oct 18, 2011 to Are there two different abstract hierarchies to software?

7 Oct 28, 2011

"A little of summary by me: All the things involved in an enterprise application can…"

Mountriver TY Yu replied Oct 5, 2011 to Some division of models for enterprise applications, a sketch

5 Oct 5, 2011

"Andreas,   Thanks for your very apropos comment.   What I had in mind to using “appl…"

Mountriver TY Yu replied Sep 30, 2011 to Some division of models for enterprise applications, a sketch

5 Oct 5, 2011

"Hi! Rui, In my understanding, the terms solution domain and problem domain are separ…"

Mountriver TY Yu replied Sep 29, 2011 to Some division of models for enterprise applications, a sketch

5 Oct 5, 2011

"That's a very long topic...I wrote some thought like this, your comment? It's 00 o'c…"

Mountriver TY Yu replied Sep 27, 2011 to What is the essential difference between MODELING and PROGRAMMING?

27 Sep 15, 2015
Reply by Haimanot Ftsumbrhan Tekie

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Mark Dalgarno.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service