The Model Driven Software Network

Raise your level of abstraction

Michael Osmond's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"I would say where I am in Australia there's not much talk about MDSE so maybe its fa…"

Michael Osmond replied Oct 23, 2011 to Have Models Filed?

17 Nov 3, 2011
Reply by Mountriver TY Yu

"I think Peter’s article is an excellent summary of the problems facing using MDD whe…"

Michael Osmond replied Jun 28, 2010 to Selling MDD

3 Jun 28, 2010
Reply by Rui Curado

"My first reaction to the question is the problem is right there - "mere developer mo…"

Michael Osmond replied Mar 18, 2009 to How to make MDSD more attractive to the "mere developer mortal"?

12 Apr 5, 2009
Reply by Ed Merks

"Rui, I suspect it takes time and effort to get these groups going and growing, and…"

Michael Osmond replied Mar 16, 2009 to Is this community dead already, and what does that mean to MDSD?

13 Jun 26, 2009
Reply by Mark Dalgarno

"Hello Neil However, (as with everything) with such great modelling tools does come…"

Michael Osmond replied Feb 12, 2009 to How MDA/MDD maps to Software Product Lines?

8 Feb 16, 2009
Reply by Neil Loughran

"We have engineered a product line (or suite) using MDD to develop the core applicati…"

Michael Osmond replied Feb 2, 2009 to How MDA/MDD maps to Software Product Lines?

8 Feb 16, 2009
Reply by Neil Loughran

"Hello Vlad, All good points for using MDD, and we have seen the benefit of these, a…"

Michael Osmond replied Jan 27, 2009 to Advocating Model Driven Software Development

7 Feb 3, 2009
Reply by Andrew Shapton

"Our experience is a little different the champion for MDSD in our organisation (a sm…"

Michael Osmond replied Jan 20, 2009 to Advocating Model Driven Software Development

7 Feb 3, 2009
Reply by Andrew Shapton

"I am on a couple of internet groups that appear to be succeeding, each is different…"

Michael Osmond replied Dec 20, 2008 to How can we make this succeed?

8 Feb 16, 2009
Reply by Angelo Hulshout

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Mark Dalgarno.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service