The Model Driven Software Network

Raise your level of abstraction

Ed Merks's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"I think part of the solution is to tackle the problem head on. Identify all the stup…"

Ed Merks replied Apr 5, 2009 to How to make MDSD more attractive to the "mere developer mortal"?

12 Apr 5, 2009
Reply by Ed Merks

"It certainly seems that MDSD practitioners aren't very communicative but of course m…"

Ed Merks replied Mar 16, 2009 to Is this community dead already, and what does that mean to MDSD?

13 Jun 26, 2009
Reply by Mark Dalgarno

"Neil, Sorry, I didn't mean to be insulting. It's just that the "too many artifacts"…"

Ed Merks replied Feb 12, 2009 to

just now

"Complexity is in the eye of the beholder. What we understand well is simple and intu…"

Ed Merks replied Feb 11, 2009 to

just now

"Trying to turn complex UML into a simple DSL is like trying to make a silk purse out…"

Ed Merks replied Feb 11, 2009 to

just now

"What's an example of something you can't do unless you edit the XMI? It seems to me…"

Ed Merks replied Feb 8, 2009 to

just now

"It seems to me that one fundamental problem is that JEE programmers appear to have a…"

just now

"It seems to me that both counter arguments prove the original point. When you captur…"

just now

"It seems to me that the two way mapping between Ecore and UML demonstrates a signifi…"

Ed Merks replied Feb 4, 2009 to

just now

"Is the title a Freudian slip? I.e., did you mean threat rather than treat? What do y…"

Ed Merks replied Jan 28, 2009 to

just now

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Mark Dalgarno.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service