The Model Driven Software Network

Raise your level of abstraction

Andriy Levytskyy's Discussions (28)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Andreas for the link. I missed the language switch. On Safari, the switch app…"

Andriy Levytskyy replied Mar 27, 2012 to Arguments for Declarative Transformation Development

4 Mar 27, 2012
Reply by Andriy Levytskyy

"Andreas, Thank you for your comment. I went to www.xocp.org to check the technology,…"

Andriy Levytskyy replied Mar 24, 2012 to Arguments for Declarative Transformation Development

4 Mar 27, 2012

"Alex,  Mendix and OutSystems have evolved significantly in the recent years. The cur…"

Andriy Levytskyy replied Mar 19, 2012 to Request for a tool classification...

27 May 9, 2012
Reply by Alex Semenov

"Hi Alex, There are a few examples of environments that are similar to the environme…"

Andriy Levytskyy replied Mar 17, 2012 to Request for a tool classification...

27 May 9, 2012
Reply by Alex Semenov

"Andreas, I agree with you on all points. There is not a single bottleneck and fillin…"

Andriy Levytskyy replied Mar 6, 2012 to Current limitations of MDD and its implications

12 Mar 6, 2012

"Of cause I did not mean total adaptation of a tool to domain needs. Such tools alrea…"

Andriy Levytskyy replied Mar 5, 2012 to Current limitations of MDD and its implications

12 Mar 6, 2012

"The issue of time-wasting modeling activities is well known among industrial practit…"

Andriy Levytskyy replied Mar 3, 2012 to Current limitations of MDD and its implications

12 Mar 6, 2012

"Yes, it is clear now. However, I have little experience with the topic. If the data…"

Andriy Levytskyy replied Oct 27, 2011 to Guessing models from unstructured data

5 Oct 28, 2011
Reply by Xavier Seignard

"In my opinion models have failed (for now) because they failed to be relevant to com…"

Andriy Levytskyy replied Oct 27, 2011 to Have Models Filed?

17 Nov 3, 2011
Reply by Mountriver TY Yu

"What is the alternative of this extremity? :)"

Andriy Levytskyy replied Oct 27, 2011 to Have Models Filed?

17 Nov 3, 2011
Reply by Mountriver TY Yu

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Mark Dalgarno.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service