The Model Driven Software Network

Raise your level of abstraction

Andreas Leue's Discussions (101)

Discussions Replied To (94) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Christoph, thank you for asking for feedback and raising that question here. I wa…"

Andreas Leue replied Nov 28, 2014 to Does the setup of your MDD project match?

1 Nov 28, 2014
Reply by Andreas Leue

"Hi Jeongil, hi Marcus, I do agree that UML is most often used to model on a technica…"

Andreas Leue replied Oct 24, 2014 to Is it possible to generate automatically 100% of the java code from model ?

4 Oct 24, 2014
Reply by Andreas Leue

"> Isn't RBD.... Not yet ;-)"

Andreas Leue replied Aug 6, 2013 to Seeking clearer meanings for "model-based" and "model-driven"

5 Aug 6, 2013
Reply by Andreas Leue

"I was just half-seriously kidding. Actually, why not call modern MDx "RBD" instead?…"

Andreas Leue replied Aug 6, 2013 to Seeking clearer meanings for "model-based" and "model-driven"

5 Aug 6, 2013
Reply by Andreas Leue

"I guess everything got so awesome and responsive lately, that models became a bit un…"

Andreas Leue replied Aug 5, 2013 to Seeking clearer meanings for "model-based" and "model-driven"

5 Aug 6, 2013
Reply by Andreas Leue

"Hi Gregor, I'm just a member here, too, but to all my knowledge posts like yours are…"

Andreas Leue replied Feb 13, 2013 to I generate fully functional web applications (PHP/MySQL), anyone interested?

2 Feb 13, 2013
Reply by Grzegorz Świerczyński

"The combobox on the left saying "Deutsch" (German) is for language switching (I gues…"

Andreas Leue replied Mar 24, 2012 to Arguments for Declarative Transformation Development

4 Mar 27, 2012
Reply by Andriy Levytskyy

"Andriy, your initiative is very welcome!  Our DSLs as well a M2M in EM/OS are solely…"

Andreas Leue replied Mar 23, 2012 to Arguments for Declarative Transformation Development

4 Mar 27, 2012
Reply by Andriy Levytskyy

"Hi Alex, I think it's simply,  two hypes over two decades (CASE, MDA) without succes…"

Andreas Leue replied Mar 22, 2012 to Request for a tool classification...

27 May 9, 2012
Reply by Alex Semenov

"TY, sorry, I do not understand your question. Can you explain?"

Andreas Leue replied Mar 20, 2012 to Request for a tool classification...

27 May 9, 2012
Reply by Alex Semenov

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Mark Dalgarno.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service