The Model Driven Software Network

Raise your level of abstraction

Jon Hurwitz's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, most developers are paid by time spent, lines of code, etc., and have no financ…"

Jon Hurwitz replied Mar 19, 2009 to How to make MDSD more attractive to the "mere developer mortal"?

12 Apr 5, 2009
Reply by Ed Merks

"While you are there, I didn't suggest that all graphical DSLs be based on XML. Just…"

Jon Hurwitz replied Mar 19, 2009 to

just now

"Perhaps the community needs to grow bigger before we find uses for it, other than gu…"

Jon Hurwitz replied Mar 17, 2009 to Is this community dead already, and what does that mean to MDSD?

13 Jun 26, 2009
Reply by Mark Dalgarno

""If you are determined to keep your model technologically neutral, you are forced to…"

Jon Hurwitz replied Mar 10, 2009 to Behavioral modeling

12 Apr 17, 2009
Reply by Ashley McNeile

"We don't consider ourselves to be a Software Product Line company. About 60% of our…"

Jon Hurwitz replied Feb 18, 2009 to Can CRUD generators be considered a Software Product Line?

7 Feb 18, 2009
Reply by Rui Curado

"A famous science fiction writer, I think it was Theodore Sturgeon, said that 90% of…"

Jon Hurwitz replied Feb 18, 2009 to Can CRUD generators be considered a Software Product Line?

7 Feb 18, 2009
Reply by Rui Curado

"Are you asking why should we work primarily work off a model? Easier for the busines…"

Jon Hurwitz replied Feb 17, 2009 to

just now

"Should DSL just be an UML model graphical extension ? Well I suppose it could be, b…"

Jon Hurwitz replied Feb 11, 2009 to

just now

"I think it's true that there are some objective reasons for going one way or another…"

Jon Hurwitz replied Feb 9, 2009 to Textual v Graphical models

23 Dec 6, 2011
Reply by Bill Lewis

""The problem doing that way was that changing core and merging with existing code wa…"

Jon Hurwitz replied Feb 9, 2009 to Model-Driven Development is dying - discuss

18 Feb 9, 2009
Reply by Jon Hurwitz

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Mark Dalgarno.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service