The Model Driven Software Network

Raise your level of abstraction

Tools (81)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The MDD and DSL cracked, new era of software development is here

Hello respective fellow modellers!   I apologize I found such a live community this late or would have posted here sooner.   There was an e…

Started by Kalle Launiala

7 Sep 26, 2011
Reply by Kalle Launiala

MDSD tool for PHP applications

Hi all,   I want to briefly present my project ModuleStudio. ModuleStudio is an Eclipse-based IDE for modeling and generating extensions…

Started by Axel Guckelsberger

2 Sep 21, 2011
Reply by Luis Molina

How to build a custom model interpreter in a model-driven way

Blogs by Johan den Haan, Stefano Butti and Jordi Cabot raised interesting discussions about code generation (CG) and model interpretation (…

Started by Andriy Levytskyy

0 Jul 20, 2011

Need feedback on a new Model Driven Platform

Hi all!   I am very proud to announce the first version of the Fenomen Platform. And I would really appreciate some feedback from the model…

Started by Walter Almeida

10 Jul 5, 2011
Reply by Walter Almeida

Sculpture Toolkit, the Ultimate .NET Modeling Platform

Dear Model Driven Software Network users,We are very excited to hear your thoughts about our product Sculpture Toolkit.Sculpture Toolkit is…

Started by Ahmed Negm

0 Jul 4, 2011

This is cool: Two ways to win an iPad2

Verum is challenging software developers to create some great software using its model-driven ASD:Suite. The ASD:Suite allows engineers to…

Started by Maarten van Alphen

1 Jun 20, 2011
Reply by Maarten van Alphen

Agile Platform 6.0 released

OutSystems has just released the Agile Platform 6.0, a complete solution that covers the entire life-cycle of web applications and business…

Started by Tiago Simões

0 Jun 2, 2011

Whole Platform 1.0.0.v20110512-1609 - Language Workbench

We are pleased to announce the availability of a new milestone release of the Whole Platform. The Whole Platform is an Eclipse-based Langua…

Started by Riccardo Solmi

0 May 13, 2011

Essential MDD tool first public beta released

Dear colleagues:   Today I am releasing the first public beta of Essential: a tool for doing MDD and code generation in a clean and fast wa…

Started by Pedro J. Molina

2 May 12, 2011
Reply by Pedro J. Molina

Announcing E2E Bridge

Hello everyone, Would like to invite you all to have a look at the E2E Bridge, a full model driven integration product, designed to close t…

Started by Ricardo Hein

0 Apr 29, 2011

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Mark Dalgarno.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service