The Model Driven Software Network

Raise your level of abstraction

Tools (81)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Example of Internal Domain Specific Language for the simulation Extended Queuing Networks

Example of Internal Domain Specific Language for the simulation Extended Queuing Networks We have developed a Java internal DSL for the mo…

Started by Daniele Gianni

0 Jun 16, 2013

I generate fully functional web applications (PHP/MySQL), anyone interested?

In the registration process I declared that I'm not a spammer, so if you decide this post is spam, then please remove it. I don't quite und…

Started by Grzegorz Świerczyński

2 Feb 13, 2013
Reply by Grzegorz Świerczyński

New MetaEdit+ 5.0 integrates rich graphical DSLs with Eclipse and Visual Studio

MetaCase (www.metacase.com), the leading provider of Domain-Specific Modeling (DSM) tools, has announced the release of a new, feature rich…

Started by Janne Luoma

0 Dec 4, 2012

EM/OS Slides

Slightly overdue, I wanted to share the english translation of an architecture oriented presentation of our EM/OS system here: http://test.…

Started by Andreas Leue

0 Sep 6, 2012

Video on Implementing Language Workbench Challenge 2012 in MetaEdit+ available

Thanks for Angelo on organizing LWC2012! If you are interested to see how the piping and heating languages look like check the video at: ht…

Started by Juha-Pekka Tolvanen

0 Mar 29, 2012

Arguments for Declarative Transformation Development

Due to increasing use of domain specific languages (DSLs), declarative style of modeling is quetly spreading among users of MDE tools. Inde…

Started by Andriy Levytskyy

4 Mar 27, 2012
Reply by Andriy Levytskyy

AtomWeaver 1.3.0 has been released!

Finally, after almost seven months of work, I'm very happy to announce that we finally managed to release version 1.3 of AtomWeaver. This l…

Started by Rui Curado

2 Feb 15, 2012
Reply by Rui Curado

Tool for mdd

Hi, I've been looking for an open source tool for mdd, I cant find one that fits me, what I like more was Mendix tool but its not open sour…

Started by Luis Molina

7 Feb 1, 2012
Reply by Michiel Houbraken

Eclipse plug-in for integrating MetaEdit+ to Eclipse

Traditionally, it has been difficult for development teams to combine the use of models and code - modeling tools and programming environme…

Started by Juha-Pekka Tolvanen

0 Nov 29, 2011

Language Workbench Challenge 2012

Today, I put online the assignment for the LWC 2012. This years assignment is about creating a full solution to a domain problem, consistin…

Started by Angelo Hulshout

3 Nov 3, 2011
Reply by Angelo Hulshout

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Mark Dalgarno.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service