The Model Driven Software Network

Raise your level of abstraction

General (100)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Is there a future for Model Driven Development?

Last week I visited Nantes to do an invited talk about Model Driven Development. I had a great time in France and met a lot of interesting…

Started by Johan den Haan

10 Aug 14, 2012
Reply by Glenn Engstrand

How do you keep yourself up-to-date in the dynamic field of MDD / MDA?

MDD / MDA is without a doubt a fast-pacing and very dynamic ecosystem, however not really an omnipresent topic in the usual "mainstream" so…

Started by Jens Geyer

5 Jun 4, 2012
Reply by Jens Geyer

How to promote non specific Model Driven Software Engineering ?

Most of the successful applications of model driven software engineering are based on domain specific languages (DSL). If you think it's no…

Started by Fannader

0 Jun 3, 2012

Request for a tool classification...

Hello everybody, just joined MDSN, looks like a lot of useful reading available. Short self-introduction: Computer science major, 20 years…

Started by Alex Semenov

27 May 9, 2012
Reply by Alex Semenov

How to get your boss to approve MDD

Network member Juha-Pekka Tolvanen ran a session on this topic at last month's Code Generation 2012 conference. Take a look at his slides.…

Started by Mark Dalgarno

0 Apr 22, 2012

CG2012 Lightning Talks

You're missing out on: Petr Smolik - Matada Metarepository in financial services David Garry - How Model-Driven Software can be used to s…

Started by Mark Dalgarno

0 Mar 28, 2012

LWC2012 program

In 10 days time, I'll be leaving home for LWC2012 and Code Generation 2012. On March 27th, the day before Code Generation, we'll see the se…

Started by Angelo Hulshout

2 Mar 17, 2012
Reply by Angelo Hulshout

Model troubles and the way forward

We made a UML profile and custom code generator to work inside EA to create full C++ programs.  We were basically trying to re-create the v…

Started by Jim Beck

16 Mar 15, 2012
Reply by Andreas Leue

Current limitations of MDD and its implications

FYI, Standford is opening a free online course named Model thinking. I think this is a great course for a foundation understanding of model…

Started by Tu, Hoang Do

12 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by Andriy Levytskyy

Can you really use UML to generate majority of your source code?

I've a read number of posts regarding DB schemas being driven by UML models. I am wondering how useful UML is in generating non-structural…

Started by Michal Wojno

24 Jan 19, 2012
Reply by Andreas Leue

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Mark Dalgarno.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service