The Model Driven Software Network

Raise your level of abstraction

General (100)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

UML Tagged Values anyone?

I use tagged values for providing downstream hints to general components/templates about how to perform. An example might be when I am gene…

Started by Chris Reynolds

2 Apr 3, 2009
Reply by Lothar Behrens

Is UML a good analysis formalism?

Before UML, we had OMT, Booch, Use Cases, Shlaer-Mellor etc. for capturing formal analysis models which could be shared with a team and the…

Started by Sean Kavanagh

2 Mar 23, 2009
Reply by Sean Kavanagh

What about pragmatic approach to model driven development?

Talking about the supposed death of MDD, Ed Merks advocate for the pragmatic approach to model driven development. What "pragmatic way" do…

Started by Jorge Ubeda

5 Feb 20, 2009
Reply by Marcus Munzert

Can CRUD generators be considered a Software Product Line?

A very simple observation + question? I've seen that most generators today are data-driven: We define a DB schema and the generator (Model…

Started by Rui Curado

7 Feb 18, 2009
Reply by Rui Curado

How can we make this succeed?

Does anybody have any hints for how to get this social network off the ground? Is it just a matter of getting enough people to join until w…

Started by Mark Dalgarno

8 Feb 16, 2009
Reply by Angelo Hulshout

How MDA/MDD maps to Software Product Lines?

Given that here there are some members that share interest between MDD/MDA and Software Product Lines, I would hear on their approaches and…

Started by Jorge Ubeda

8 Feb 16, 2009
Reply by Neil Loughran

Model-Driven Development is dying - discuss

OK, so Ed says that controversy is "interesting" and Vlad says "I think that the MDA, model driven etc... market is currently dying." Thou…

Started by Mark Dalgarno

18 Feb 9, 2009
Reply by Jon Hurwitz

How relates refactoring to MDD?

Reading the program of the announced GTTSE 2009, there are here a tutorial on SPL and refactoring, Paulo Borba: Software Product Line Refac…

Started by Jorge Ubeda

1 Feb 5, 2009
Reply by Rui Curado

Advocating Model Driven Software Development

One of the Birds of a Feather sessions at last year's CG2008 event was on how developers could convince their manager to let them spend tim…

Started by Mark Dalgarno

7 Feb 3, 2009
Reply by Andrew Shapton

Who would you like to hear from?

I'm planning on setting up some online (text) chats in the next few months on different aspects of model driven software development. So t…

Started by Mark Dalgarno

4 Jan 16, 2009
Reply by Ed Merks

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Mark Dalgarno.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service